Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

I didn't mention Bt commentary being unfair. What I was referencing was their constant desire for Chelsea to "hit it long". As if they'd magically get in behind our back 4 eveytime they do this and what it actually did was lead to our goal. Mcnamananmaamn and hoddle are no nothing muppets.
And nearly as funny as Statler and Waldorf

Eddie gets some amount of stick on here for some reason about his shot stopping, Personally I think he's the best keeper in the world I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Big shout out today for his save from Lukaku at 0-0 it was a huge moment in the game and when he was called upon he came up trumps! I'm sure people on here will still find a way to blame more so Lukaku for missing but hey ho...

HE'S BRAZILIAN....

Eddie gets some amount of stick on here for some reason about his shot stopping, Personally I think he's the best keeper in the world I wouldn't swap him for anyone. Big shout out today for his save from Lukaku at 0-0 it was a huge moment in the game and when he was called upon he came up trumps! I'm sure people on here will still find a way to blame more so Lukaku for missing but hey ho...

HE'S BRAZILIAN....
Yep. Only keeps in the world for me

Our back defenses were solid
Rodri, bernardo and sterling were amazing too.
grealish wasted one on one

I didn't mention Bt commentary being unfair. What I was referencing was their constant desire for Chelsea to "hit it long". As if they'd magically get in behind our back 4 eveytime they do this and what it actually did was lead to our goal. Mcnamananmaamn and hoddle are no nothing muppets.
'Know nothing' surely, as in they know fuck all.

in the end a pretty routine win. Lovely goal from KDB and a nice bit of payback. Pleased the sun made an appearance in the second half as I was fucking freezing and have just about thawed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.