Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

In all seriousness, I have never met a single Chelsea fan who hates City. Annoyance? Yes. Dislike? Probably yes. But outright hatred? Not really. We don't consider you our rivals. Most of us prefer you lot winning the league, if its not us.

Are some elements of our fanbase going to rub the CL final in your faces when we play each other? That's a given and an expected part of football fandom. I mean both of our fanbases still get the very boring and totally original 'where were you when you were shit' chanted at us at every away ground. Liverpool fans have song their 'fuck off Chelsea FC you ain't got no history' song at us every game we've played for nearly 20 years. Fans will be fans and I'm certain if roles were reversed, we'd get it in the neck from elements within your fanbase. It is what it is.

As for the last point, you know very well we're not talking about the cup winners cup here :)
Football fans innit. I've seen City fans sing "did you cry when Yaya scored?" at Stokes fans about the FA Cup final. They wound me up but thought they were funny enough. Agree that there is no major dislike between the two clubs, Spurs, Liverpool and United for me, but funnily enough I see the most bother outside the ground when your lot come.

They actually got their tactics spot on, which was to try and keep it tight and nick it later in the game with their forward subs.

The biggest problem we had for at least at an hour was Lukaku following Rodri around everywhere and blocking his passing lane when we tried to come out from the back.

Sterling was very good in the first half and while Kev will rightly take the plaudits for a magnificent goal, the running of Bernie and Walker in the second half was nothing short of incredible.

Grealish needs a big moment and he blew it when it came, but he kept working hard.

Stones was dodgy in the first half hour, but Laporte really was immense today.

I've given him stick but he was dominant in the air and positionally excellent, especially the late block from the pull back.

Would put Eric, Bernie and Walker as my picks.

As for Phil, please don't play him again in the false nine, everything he touched turned to shit today. Poor by his high standards.
Agree with everything you said but one bad game for Phil as a 9 and he shouldn't play there again? I disagree. More times than not he's been sublime there.

What a classless piece of shit.

Notice the Agüero sticker on her inflatable toy....

FJJJqOeWYAA7lkQ

Football fans innit. I've seen City fans sing "did you cry when Yaya scored?" at Stokes fans about the FA Cup final. They wound me up but thought they were funny enough. Agree that there is no major dislike between the two clubs, Spurs, Liverpool and United for me, but funnily enough I see the most bother outside the ground when your lot come.
My lad was “bothered “ by 3/4 Chelsea fans in the Piccadilly Tavern “ approx 16.15, was approached by them in a” unfriendly manner’ been reported to GMP, anyone there at the time who witnessed this “ unfriendly behavior “ Please come forward , have requested the cctv

One of my favorite goals of the season.
Challenged header down to Rodri's feet from Laporte, Rodri's control and lay off to Cancelo and then his 1 touch defence splitting pass too Kev, then Kev did the rest, WOW!!!
Those were the comments that Shaun Goater made on the OS site in the after match review. I couldn't wait to see it on the highlights package but so far I've only seen Joao's pass to Kevin. Looking forward to the Extended highlights package.
As an aside. the person commentating on the package said at the start of the game "The chance to go 10 points ahead" - the dickhead - we were already 10 ahead. At least he got it right at the end of the game -"THIRTEEN POINTS"

Last edited:
I don't know why but I have no hatred towards Chelsea. Arsenal and Spurs i despise with a passion. West Ham I love them to bits. Chelsea I don't have a problem with apart from when we clash. We both have found out how vile Liverpool fans are (i hate them as much as United and that says something) , I find Chelsea similar to ourselves, both been in the doldrums (more so City) both clubs touched lucky with our owners and both clubs get under the skin of both United and Liverpool. If City don't win the league, I have no problem with Chelsea winning it, if it stops Liverpool. Although it will take some shifting to knock us off our perch
I’d echo that 100%. That mirrors my views exactly on every single one of the other teams you’ve mentioned.

What a classless piece of shit.

Notice the Agüero sticker on her inflatable toy....

FJJJqOeWYAA7lkQ

My son was attacked by 3/4 Chelsea fans in The Piccadilly Tavern around 4.15 after tearing this sticker down. Assault been reported to GMP, anyone with any info please come forward. He is fine, just bruised. But I want it investigated

Attachments

• B0341CCB-3947-4CEC-9A46-E98F9BCC3E89.jpeg
    B0341CCB-3947-4CEC-9A46-E98F9BCC3E89.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 133

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.