Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

What a classless piece of shit.

Notice the Agüero sticker on her inflatable toy....

FJJJqOeWYAA7lkQ

Isn't she yer one that gets her tits out every match?

Classy bird indeed.

Unimpressive overall performance with us looking more tired than them even though they played midweek. Kevs performance kind of encapsulated the whole thing by being largely average with one moment of brilliance with that great goal.

Tactically we got it spot on but i think some of our forward play was very wasteful. We could have been punished for being lax in possession a few times too. Was nice to see raz have great first half.

Sound like i'm moaning here but i'm actually thrilled overall! :P
Wouldn't like to know what you say when you're down

They were pathetic and small time, on the pitch and in the stands.
Embarrassing.
Swindon had more of a go than Tomas “got Pep’s number” Tuchel and their team.
Lukaku was an embarrassment. The fat pensioner Akinfenwa from Wycombe pressed harder and was more of a handful than Lukaku.
That some people wanted us to sign that parody of a footballer should be a source of eternal shame for them
A bunch of Home Counties UKIP voters waving plastic trophies and singing about a game 6 months ago. No wonder Gove and Clarkson were in their end in Porto.
Spoke to some of them in Ancoats post match and they pretty much all said Tuchel shat it

Isn't she yer one that gets her tits out every match?

Classy bird indeed.
State of that stinking chav skank

My son was attacked by 3/4 Chelsea fans in The Piccadilly Tavern around 4.15 after tearing this sticker down. Assault been reported to GMP, anyone with any info please come forward. He is fine, just bruised. But I want it investigated
No offence intended, but its probably the worst place to go post match today, as they have probably booked later trains home, and that is the sort of place they would gravitate too. Then to get involved with them over a "sticker" was also a bad idea.

There's plenty of places to go post match they would never find or be interested in, where blues would be happy together.

My son was attacked by 3/4 Chelsea fans in The Piccadilly Tavern around 4.15 after tearing this sticker down. Assault been reported to GMP, anyone with any info please come forward. He is fine, just bruised. But I want it investigated

F*ck them all. Sorry for your son. Uncouth b*stards.

What a side this is. Very good win against a very good team. Man can they play the ball out from the back well, second only to us in that regard. Two wins on the bounce against these fuckers now which goes some way to redressing the wrongs they did us last season

Bernie and Rodri were outstanding again although Rod got robbed a few times. Eddie was superb too.Stones had a good game at the back and Walker bossed his opponent.

No reason now why we can’t go on and beat our record of 18 straight wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.