Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how much Tuesday took out of us mentality wise and would expect some rotation, can easily make wholesale changes and still have a very strong team.

Eddy
Cancelo Ake Laporte Mendy
Rodri
Berny Gundogan
Sterling Aguero Jesus

Chelsea have hit on a formation that suits playing 5 at the back. They absolutely battered Real & should of won a lot more comfortably with Mount & Chilwell causing havoc. We struggled to close them down in the semi, so wonder if Pep matches formations

Same team with Sergio in for Bernardo, and the forced change of Laporte for suspended Stones.

Can’t understand why some are advocating for changes with 3 points needed to win the title and the next meaningful game (against the same opponents) 3 weeks away!

Same team with Sergio in for Bernardo, and the forced change of Laporte for suspended Stones.

Can’t understand why some are advocating for changes with 3 points needed to win the title and the next meaningful game (against the same opponents) 3 weeks away!
Yes with Shiteds fixture build up, they are going to drop points youd image as they are pretty safe where they are

Yes with Shiteds fixture build up, they are going to drop points youd image as they are pretty safe where they are

We’ve won the league but we have an actual chance to win it, at home against our champions league final opponents. It’s a no brainer for me.

Mahrez takes Chilwell to the cleaners each time I've seen them go head to head and he's shit scared of him.
Foden tore Azpilecuetta a new arsehole in less than 5 minutes at the end of the FA Cup semi.
Any game against our starting 11 will bear no resemblance to the FA Cup abhorration.
I honestle don't know what Pep will do weekend.
Go full blob and try and get it won and then rest or keep Tuchel from seeing the team for the final and getting a technical upper hand.

I want him to go strong but knowing Pep he'll probably go,
Eddy
Cancelo, Ake, Laporte, Mendy
Rodri,
Torres, Doyle, Sterling
Aguero, Jesus

Need to put down a marker in this game, lose again to Chelsea and it'll be in our heads in the final.
Chelsea cannot be allowed to score first as they'll sit deep for the rest of the game and try to hit us on the break like they did in the FA Cup semi-final.

Eddie
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Laporte/ake
Rodri
Kev
Foden
Sterling
Aguero
Berny

Win the game, win the league, send a measage then rest players for the final 3 games

I'm not being churlish or a sore loser but I really felt that they just stopped us playing for ninety minutes in the semi-final (not an easy thing to do, admittedly). I honestly didn't see a team that offered very much in a positive sense. They were praised to the skies for it by the media. Tuchel's obviously had a major impact on them. We are still the better team in nearly all areas of the pitch. Honestly, we need to win this. If the boys have recovered after the enormous effort of Tuesday night, then by all means play that team. But Pep may well feel that people like Aymeric, Raheem, Gabi, Sergio and Cancelo are raring to go, and they're fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.