Chelsea (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon this will be a draw. Both teams playing their second string and experimenting with a lineup that doesn’t reveal their thinking ahead of the chumps final.

I would love to see Sergio get 90 minutes, plus maybe sterling.
think Chelsea will be near full strength, then need to confirm top 4 position and have a tough run on fixtures.
Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 09.12.29.png

full strength for me as its a title winning game!! Win this and then play the EDS in the league for all i care after that!

Watching Chelsea under Tuchel and his key man is Kante lose him and they will be far easier to beat! You watch him he is like the power bunny never stops closing down for 90mins+
That was the big mistake Lampard did dropped him of played him in a different position..
Totally agree, Lampard blew it with his use of Kante. Noticed the improvement of Chelsea recently with Tuchel's regimentation of the squad.

I wonder if Pep will play 5 at the back and see how we perform when matched up on formation.

They need the win more than us.
I’d rather Pep learnt enough in this game to know how to beat them in Istanbul, even if that means experimenting more than we want him to.

Strongest lineup as possible, and if we win this will put more pressure on Chelsea to keep overuse their first 11 every game to fight for top4 position.
I like your thinking, strong as possible please pep, we don't want them easing up in the next few games so if we can make it any harder for them to do so, we definitely should.

Become an even bigger game, but i can't see Pep not bringing in the guys who didn't play. Sterling, Aguero, Jesus and Rodri at the very least, but i can also see Mendy, Cancelo and Laporte in. So nearly a full house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.