Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come up from Bristol for the game, is this def gonna go ahead with the outbreak?

Next Saturday so we should be good to go hopefully.

Come up from Bristol for the game, is this def gonna go ahead with the outbreak?

Next Saturday so we should be good to go hopefully.
I imagine so. Seems most players tested positive tuesday/wednesday. If they're vaccinated they should be able to return after 6-7 days if they return a negative test, which would allow them a few days of training before the game.

They need to win so be interesting how Chelsea approach this. Don't know if their usual 10 men behind the ball counter attack tactics will work. C'mon City.

May be worth noting that both Thiago silva and Kante (arguably their 2 best players) tested positive for covid. Not sure when they’re back though

May be worth noting that both Thiago silva and Kante (arguably their 2 best players) tested positive for covid. Not sure when they’re back though
Chelsea without Kante are a lot more vulnerable. Silva is a decent player, but Kante will be the bigger miss if he can't play. I think Christiansen is a doubt, sure I read he has a hamstring injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.