• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku and Alvarez losing the ball continually doesn’t excite me

I usually agree with your takes, but from a quick look per 90:

Dispossessed:

Doku- 1.83

Grealish- 2.28

And that's with Doku averaging THREE times as many take-ons per 90. Doku's pass completion percentage is only 4% lower than Grealish's. Averaging almost one whole tackle + interception per 90 as well, too.

It concerns me that Bernardo is on the Bench and we continue with Alverez, while I have nothing against Alverez I just feel that Pep is playing him to convince him to stay with us. He is too good to be coming off the bench every game but personally I feel we have more balance when Berny is on the pitch.
Doku can be replaced with Bernardo as well. Doesn't have to be Alvarez. He has been fantastic for us for most of the season.

edit: Doku has been very good as well, but if given a choice, I prefer to have Julian in there.

A little bit concerned that it's the centre half pairing of Stamford Bridge otherwise an OK City side, I guess Bernie is still feeling his ankle or he would have started. Anyway come on you Dolly Blues.

Well, Rodri does seem isolated, so I wonder who will help him out defensively. It looks like it's going to be Akanji...
That's why it's difficult to explain how are we not playing Stones today...
maybe he can’t play so often.

i’m in the who knows which chelsea will turn up today camp, they’re bizarre. i don’t want to see that stupid cold celebration today, i want to see them totally destroyed.
and rodri needs to keep calm, last time gallagher and jackson tried to provoke him into another red card, assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.