Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest most. This is definitely the least pressure game we have had in ages. Feels good to be mentally relaxed personally haha.
Not for me, full strength and get it done. Brentford and Brighton are both capable of springing an upset.
If Arsenal win at Forest the last thing we want is to drop points.
Don’t give them a sniff.

Getting quite freaked at the number of people who think Chelsea will be a walkover. They've got plenty (!) of decent players and they'll be wanting to put themselves into Pochettino's thoughts. Add in the party-poop factor and I think we should be wary. Certainly the players need to be in a mindset like they're playing good Chelsea instead of sh1t Chelsea.

Brighton away and Brentford away are also two eminently loseable fixtures...

All depends on Arsenal. If they beat Forrest which is to be expected then we need to go full strength or very little changes. If Arsenal fail to win then we can rest a few.

We won’t get a better opportunity to win the league than Sunday.

Last edited:
Hope not….
But this could be the last time gundogan, Laporte and Bernardo play at the etihad
It’s a shame that they can’t be celebrated because we have no idea who is staying or going!

Getting quite freaked at the number of people who think Chelsea will be a walkover. They've got plenty (!) of decent players and they'll be wanting to put themselves into Pochettino's thoughts. Add in the party-poop factor and I think we should be wary. Certainly the players need to be in a mindset like they're playing good Chelsea instead of sh1t Chelsea.

Brighton away and Brentford away are also two eminently loseable fixtures...
glass half empty sort of guy?

Not for me, full strength and get it done. Brentford and Brighton are both capable of springing an upset.
If Arsenal win at Forest the last thing we want is to drop points.
Don’t give them a sniff.
At least we'll know what we need to do on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.