Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think pep will play the same team that was vs Madrid. Some changes will be made.Starting mahrez, Alvarez and foden doesn't mean team will be bad , maybe less strong but strong enough to beat Chelsea team.

Erling wanted too much against Real and didn't score, twice.
He might have some goal hunger.

In case the title is won we might help Erling to improve his insane goal record...

Erling wanted too much against Real and didn't score, twice.
He might have some goal hunger.

In case the title is won we might help Erling to improve his insane goal record...
But he really could have had a hatrick! The scramble and the incredible save from headers, that right foot thunderbolt, then the one that bounced up off Courtois onto the bar. And they were the clear cut chances!

We can field a solid team without Kev. The way he looked at the end of the Madrid game we might think about putting him in as a sub if necessary. I haven't seen him look that gassed before.

Reece James, Ben Chilwell, Marc Cucurella, Mason Mount and N’Golo Kante, Kalidou Koulibaly, and Badiashile all don't fancy it, according to reports.
Erling may make a few up.

They're not dead rubbers to Brighton and Brentford, nor the teams around them. Fortunately, Pep knows this and gives the competition the respect it deserves. Though hopefully he rotates sensibly to ensure we arrive at the finals in good condition.
no, they're certainly not dead rubbers to those teams, you're right. And Pep is very professional. Perhaps i more meant that we wont have to worry about gutting ourselves with effort in those two games, if we get over the line with Cheslea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.