Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength, but no Kev, please. His physical and mental well-being needs to be our priority. We need him to be ok, especially with two finals coming up. Having said that, it would be great to give Phil, Riyad, Julian, and Aymeric more time here as well, they are all world-class, and they deserve it. No need to rush Nate. Let him recover properly, and then we can ease him in, in preparation for the finals.

I hope we seal the deal against Chelsea because it will allow us to use the last two games in a way that helps the club for the future.

We can get Rico Lewis important reps

We can get Gomez some reps and experience

Maybe get Ortega some playing time before the FA Cup final

Also see Cole Palmer in more live action so the club can decide whether to sell him or hold on to him.

They're just riding out the season. Kante, the glass ballerina sculpture, will be firmly on the bench the rest of their matches.

I think Forest might get something just because of their position in the league.
Playing at home they should be well up for it, they still need points and if they lose and results go against them they will be right in it.
Their fate is in their hands and i know Arteta is still talking a good game, but they have a lot less to play for than Forest.

It's not going to matter to us though, because i just can't see us dropping points now when we know a win gives us the title.
Why won’t forest get anything? Arsenal have completely lost all confidence, only just beat bournmouth, draw with West Ham, drew with Southampton, so I don’t see why people think forest will get nothing? It’s the prem anyone can beat anyone on their day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.