Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength, but no Kev, please. His physical and mental well-being needs to be our priority. We need him to be ok, especially with two finals coming up. Having said that, it would be great to give Phil, Riyad, Julian, and Aymeric more time here as well, they are all world-class, and they deserve it. No need to rush Nate. Let him recover properly, and then we can ease him in, in preparation for the finals.
I say leave that up to Kev, he's experienced enough to know what's best. He deserves to be part of it when we win the title, if he wants to be. Can't think of anything that would improve my mood more than an occasion like that. Can rest him for the last two games when it's in the bag if that's what they think is necessary.

I wouldn't be mad either way tbh.

Pep Guardiola: "Perform like [we have in] the last weeks, we will be there. We can celebrate something unique, at home, not away. Football is emotions; if we can do it at home, we have to do it

Pep Guardiola says there is not one player at #ManCity who has a clause in his contract to say they have to play every single game

Pep Guardiola: "In my mind, I would like to feel that we have to win to be #PL champions. In our mind, it doesn’t matter what happens in Nottingham..." [

Pep Guardiola says that he doesn't think he will be watching Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal on Saturday

Pep Guardiola says he believes he gets the credit he deserves for what he has achieved, "I love myself a lot."

Pep Guardiola: "You can't play seven years the same. Different players; we used to have a false nine, now Erling [Haaland]. Two defenders don't play the same way because they know you, they discover secrets. They counter, you have to create another..."

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity's mentality: "We talk about mentality because we won. I don't believe, I defend the team when we lose. Last year, we didn't have mentality vs Madrid, we have the same mentality. To recover eight points, Arsenal 1st, a game in hand, it was fake..."

: "We knew we had to win games and they drop. If Arsenal maintained the rhythm of the first leg [of the season], it wouldn't be possible. They drop points and we were there. It means a lot to us."

"If Arsenal had kept their rhythm, we couldn’t have caught them..." [via
@IanCheeseman

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity closing in on another #PL title: "As a manager, I feel part of something. I never think it belongs to me. I'm part of that, we cannot deny. Without the incredible decisions of the sporting director, board, the players are the most important thing

absolutely fullest strength possible, without unnecessary injury risk.

Win this one and it's 13 days until the FA Cup final, with 2 dead rubbers in the league inbetween.

absolutely fullest strength possible, without unnecessary injury risk.

Win this one and it's 13 days until the FA Cup final, with 2 dead rubbers in the league inbetween.
They're not dead rubbers to Brighton and Brentford, nor the teams around them. Fortunately, Pep knows this and gives the competition the respect it deserves. Though hopefully he rotates sensibly to ensure we arrive at the finals in good condition.

They're not dead rubbers to Brighton and Brentford, nor the teams around them. Fortunately, Pep knows this and gives the competition the respect it deserves. Though hopefully he rotates sensibly to ensure we arrive at the finals in good condition.
Pep also knows the players have had a very hard month of games and if we win on Sunday the teams against Brighton and Brentford will clearly reflect this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.