• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
———————--Ederson———-
Walker—Stones—Dias—Akanji
————————-Rodri——-
————-Foden———Gundogan
Bernardo———Haaland——-Grealish

Assuming De Bruyne is as physically shattered as he looked on Wednesday. If he‘s fit enough, in for Foden.

Full strength, go and get it won.

If we beat Chelsea, it'll be interesting to see what selections are made for our matches with Brighton & Brentford.
Once we've got the title wrapped up which will hopefully be this weekend, it will then be about giving the players who need it the right amount of rest without losing rhythm and giving the players who need sharpness the right amount of game time without risking injury. It's a tricky balancing act but if there's no pressure on those last two games then it will make it a lot easier.

He'll want to win at home tomorrow - that's what we do.
He'll start as strong as he can - I'm absolutely sure of that
The bonus of that win is a trophy and a treble of Premier Leagues.
He can then have a glorious celebration.
Then Pep has every ground to rotate the squad in the final 2 games next week, which become academic, so he can focus better on the 2 finals to come.
Winning tomorrow is the best way to secure further success so I expect him to start the same team as on Wednesday - and if it's anything like Wednesday, I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.