Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been here before, a couple of years back. "Beat the rags at home to win the league"... that was a fucking disaster. I know we still won the league, but that day was an embarrassment.

I'm not assuming anything this time. We need 2 points to win the league. If we bollocks it up now, we don't deserve anything.

I hope Forest beat Arsenal and spare us having to even turn up tomorrow.

(I hate this part of the season - Come on City, just get it over with)

Once we've got the title wrapped up which will hopefully be this weekend, it will then be about giving the players who need it the right amount of rest without losing rhythm and giving the players who need sharpness the right amount of game time without risking injury. It's a tricky balancing act but if there's no pressure on those last two games then it will make it a lot easier.
If we do wrap it up tomorrow giving us a chance to rest players in the last two games. What are the odds our great British media will be frothing at the mouth saying we’re disrespecting the league and calling for us to be punished?

Don’t think so, 55000 in the ground and a big crowd outside on top. Think the rozzers might have something to say about that

City fans outside the stadium tomorrow.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.