Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing to have chance to win League in front of our own fans - didn't look like that was going to happen this season.

We've been here before, a couple of years back. "Beat the rags at home to win the league"... that was a fucking disaster. I know we still won the league, but that day was an embarrassment.

I'm not assuming anything this time. We need 2 points to win the league. If we bollocks it up now, we don't deserve anything.

I hope Forest beat Arsenal and spare us having to even turn up tomorrow.

(I hate this part of the season - Come on City, just get it over with)
It’s fucking murder!

We've been here before, a couple of years back. "Beat the rags at home to win the league"... that was a fucking disaster. I know we still won the league, but that day was an embarrassment.

I'm not assuming anything this time. We need 2 points to win the league. If we bollocks it up now, we don't deserve anything.

100% agree, At half-time I cracked open the Champagne, never again

Funny you should say that because I've had a horrible feeling about this match all week, even before the RM match which I was confident we'd win. I'm not confident we'll beat Chelsea and Brighton away won't be easy, especially if we're under more pressure.

Thing is I can see Arse beating Forest easily but I think they'll drop points in their final match. Hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the final day.

Last edited:
Strongest team please, PL title is not over yet, Arsenal will win their final 2 games and Brighton and Brentford away, who both have a chance of European football will be tough.

Funny you should say that because I've had a horrible feeling about this match all week, even before the RM match which I was confident we'd win. I'm not confident we'll beat Chelsea and Brighton away won't be easy, especially if we're under more pressure.

Thing is I can see Arse beating Forest easily but I think they'll drop points in their final match. Hate to say it but I would be surprised if it goes to the final day.
Man up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.