Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to appear a twat, but...
Just be aware blues, if we invade the pitch there could be a 5 match home supporters ban on the horrizon.That’s the next up on the punishment list after the fine last time.

Also if the powers that be get arsey, all identified fans could get a year ban.

Let's hope if we win it on Saturday, we can stay OFF the pitch till all the Chelsea players are in the changing rooms then the club can be sensible and let the fans on for 15 mins and then CLEAR THE PITCH for the presentaion.
It's not difficult.
I assume this is the same for every club whose supporters invade the pitch at the end of the season then? Because it must happen at 30-50 grounds.

Funny you should say that because I've had a horrible feeling about this match all week, even before the RM match which I was confident we'd win. I'm not confident we'll beat Chelsea and Brighton away won't be easy, especially if we're under more pressure.

Thing is I can see Arse beating Forest easily but I think they'll drop points in their final match. Hate to say it but I would be surprised if it goes to the final day.
I bet you’re fun at parties

Getting quite freaked at the number of people who think Chelsea will be a walkover. They've got plenty (!) of decent players and they'll be wanting to put themselves into Pochettino's thoughts. Add in the party-poop factor and I think we should be wary. Certainly the players need to be in a mindset like they're playing good Chelsea instead of sh1t Chelsea.

Brighton away and Brentford away are also two eminently loseable fixtures...
Glad it's not just me then. Some idiot told me to man up for saying I was concerned that it might not be settled this weekend, this despite the fact that it's the first time ever on here that I've put us down for a draw rather than a win.

The fact is that although it's 99% certain we'll be champions, all three of our matches are potential banana skins, and the thought that Forest will beat Arsenal is almost laughable. we'll find out in a couple of hours time. I do think Arse will drop points in their final match though, just hope we've got it done by then.

Didn't manage to get tickets for me an' the boy for tomorrow (left it too late), but still coming to the ground with him on off chance might get lucky. And if not, then still get bit of the atmosphere. Does anyone know if they actually show the match on big screen outside the ground?

Glad it's not just me then. Some idiot told me to man up for saying I was concerned that it might not be settled this weekend, this despite the fact that it's the first time ever on here that I've put us down for a draw rather than a win.

The fact is that although it's 99% certain we'll be champions, all three of our matches are potential banana skins, and the thought that Forest will beat Arsenal is almost laughable. we'll find out in a couple of hours time. I do think Arse will drop points in their final match though, just hope we've got it done by then.
Wuss!!

Whose laughing now!

Well done. A lot of people, including the Beeb, aren't seeing this glaring reality. Of course, we would only be de facto champions. But in a world in which the sun shines during the day time and the moon at night time, we will be champions if they don't win.
We could be going out for a celebration beer as of 7.30 p.m.
And wankered at 10.30 pm :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.