Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason City can't win without a full-strength side.

Ortega-Moreno
Lewis
Laporte
Akanji
Dias

Phillips
Gundogan
Bernardo

Foden
Alvarez
Mahrez

Bring on Haaland and Palmer for the last 30, KDB and Carson for the last 20 and Stones for the last 10. Everybody will get a good cheer and Gundogan, Bernardo and Laporte will get a proper send off if they're not coming back.

My dad wanted a draw for arsenal, so we could win it in front of the fans, he goes to the match every week, I wanted to win it asap, suppose that's the difference between a match going fan (dad) and an armchair fan (me)

Nice rotation without losing that momentum, but rodri and a few others imo need a rest, and start building for those two huge games, I think the games themselves will give us the edge and playing united rather than someone else will make sure we are on it

My dad wanted a draw for arsenal, so we could win it in front of the fans, he goes to the match every week, I wanted to win it asap, suppose that's the difference between a match going fan (dad) and an armchair fan (me)

Nice rotation without losing that momentum, but rodri and a few others imo need a rest, and start building for those two huge games, I think the games themselves will give us the edge and playing united rather than someone else will make sure we are on it
I’m a match going fan, and I wanted it done and dusted

"City" celebrate a hard-fought 2-1 win over 980 million pound Chelsea
Deic5R6WAAU4ugU.jpg:large

I believe they've now won it 11 times in a row. When it gets to that point, I think you have to question the quality of the league. That's why, while I congratulate Man City on their success, I hope it's not four in a row. I don't mind some clubs dominating the league, but for everybody's sake I'd like the silverware to be shared round a bit.
Hello Richard...expect to get some shit this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.