Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect us to pretty much play our strongest XI (the one who started against Real Madrid), with maybe 1-3 exceptions. Momentum is key in football and I don't want to see us taking the foot of the gaspedal these last few games before the 2 finals just because the league is won. I want us to play great and win every single game thats left this season, going into the 2 finals without question marks (even if small) about our form from these 3 remaining dead rubbers in the league.

City 4 - 0 Chelsea, Haaland hat trick!

That’s a bit harsh. We’re not scousers.
I know. Apologies. He's not a ****, just a greedy bastard prepared to run his contract down so he could leave for more money than we were prepared to pay. Fortunately for us Boehly couldn't wait and paid us handsomely. Sterling is considerably richer right now but no trophies for him this season. Ah well, nevermind.

No typical city today,no stress (i can't believe it),i just want an assist from KdB.... And an appearance for Carlson under the goalposts....

I know. Apologies. He's not a ****, just a greedy bastard prepared to run his contract down so he could leave for more money than we were prepared to pay. Fortunately for us Boehly couldn't wait and paid us handsomely. Sterling is considerably richer right now but no trophies for him this season. Ah well, nevermind.

Nah I’m with you on that - he’s not going to get the Zabba / Dzeko treatment but he’s not in the Milner / Cancelo bin either for me haha

Expect us to pretty much play our strongest XI (the one who started against Real Madrid), with maybe 1-3 exceptions. Momentum is key in football and I don't want to see us taking the foot of the gaspedal these last few games before the 2 finals just because the league is won. I want us to play great and win every single game thats left this season, going into the 2 finals without question marks (even if small) about our form from these 3 remaining dead rubbers in the league.

City 4 - 0 Chelsea, Haaland hat trick!

OK.

But we risk injuring our best players. We have a good squad full of players who haven’t played much lately.

After todays match Pep needs to play the squad players whilst resting the 1st team players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.