Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the team through from my usual source - let’s see how true it is come 3pm.

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Gundogan
Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez
Alvarez
Foden
That’s a scary good starting eleven even though many of them are not “first choice”. It’s sad for PHillips that he can’t get a start even when there is nothing on the line today. I guess that tells us exactly what Pep thinks of him.

Personally, I’d be leaving KDB on the bench today. He looked absolutely knackered on Wednesday and we need him fit and strong for two big games.

The 1st team players can't go 2 weeks without proper games before the FA Cup final. Pep will rotate, especially at Brighton, but most of the 1st team players are likely to get 2 starts in the next 3 games to keep rhythm.
With the best will in the world, the next 3 games aren’t going to be proper games. The intensity just will not be there. The players will need some game time so that they are physically ready for the FA cup final, but in reality these are effectively just training games.

They don’t need to arrest 10,000, doubt there will be anything like that number , they can identify many and ban later.Besides ,why do you want to cause problems and sanctions for the club and other fans ??
I've been on a few times as is our tradition, but I don't think I'll be going on today. Best to let the players have their moment without being concerned about their safety

be surprised if KDB starts today given his apparent personal issues....unless all is now good of course. Would like to see Phillips given a couple of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.