Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with your comments and cannot understand the logic behind not wanting to win every competition we enter. Remember how the rags devalued the FA cup by not entering one year? Well some of the comments on here are on a par with those scum rag twats
The rags devalued the FA cup forever. It hss never been the same since they did that

I find it a bit sad reading thoughts like yours regarding the FA cup.
Many clubs fans would give anything for a chance to enjoy winning it, but it seems some of ours are taking our success for granted as if it will last for ever.
The FA is the oldest cup competition in the world and I'd like our team to try their best to win it, along with every competition they enter.
These days we have a team that has a chance of winning trophies and we should make the most of it.
As I've mentioned it won't last forever.
it is getting quite pathetic and raggish some of the ditch the domestic cup comments that have appeared on this forum as title wins have built up.

I am gutted everytime we go out of the league and FA Cup, these are cherrished trophies us older berts only dreamed of for decades and no one should take them for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.