• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega
Lewis Akanji Laporte Cancelo
Phillips Bernardo Gundogan
Foden Alvarez Palmer

Think Chelsea will be fired up for this as they won't want to lose 3 times to City this season.

Need to win this outright. The last thing we need is a replay. Madness rule change from the FA.
Indeed. I think this will be similar to the Liverpool cup game. Shackles off, loads of chances at both ends and entertaining. Neither side will want a replay. I’m not sure how strong Chelsea will be though with the injuries they have. I expect us to be relatively strong as we always are in cup games.

Some Players (Kev, Rodri & Haaland) will get 2 games rest imo but Pep will not want to lose so unless we struggle then below will do us a job both cup games imo

Ortega
Walker Cancelo
Akanji Laporte
Philips
Bernardo Gundagun
Palmer Phil
Alvarez

Obviously want us to win this one, a good cup run is always good for a winning mentality. Plus a good performance would be nice!

I don’t mind if we don’t play the strongest 11 though. I’d happily rest a few of the big hitters for this one and see how it goes.

Chelsea are missing so many players anyway that I think Pep might fancy our chances without Haaland, KDB, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.