Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is getting quite pathetic and raggish some of the ditch the domestic cup comments that have appeared on this forum as title wins have built up.

I am gutted everytime we go out of the league and FA Cup, these are cherrished trophies us older berts only dreamed of for decades and no one should take them for granted
There's only four trophies you can win every year, there's no guarantee we'll retain this level of success forever (and chances are there will be a turn in the cycle even if I doubt we'll see the dark days again), and none of us are on the planet for that long. I'm as greedy as you, win as many as we can while we're able to.

Still shudder remembering getting beat by Halifax

I wasn't there but I remember listening on the radio at home. I was so upset I ran out of the house. Mum found me a mile up the road. That game and the cup final 1981 was probably the most I've been upset over City. After that I got used to all the disappointments.

There's only four trophies you can win every year, there's no guarantee we'll retain this level of success forever (and chances are there will be a turn in the cycle even if I doubt we'll see the dark days again), and none of us are on the planet for that long. I'm as greedy as you, win as many as we can while we're able to.

Absolutely . We wasted 35 years without a sniff of a trophy and yes while we made the best of it and had some laughs im making he most of every second of our recent success. I was amazed when the bloke who has the seat next to me at the ground and is the same age, said he couldn't be bothered going to a league cup final. After no success fir so long why would you miss out now?

There has to be some rotation, some players need to get match fit again, so this and Wednesday‘s game give Pep the perfect opportunity.
The funny thing is the defence looks really strong!
I think we’ll win this comfortably - 3-0 to us.

Ortega

Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Cancelo

Bernardo
Phillips
Foden

Palmer
Alvarez
Grealish

Absolutely . We wasted 35 years without a sniff of a trophy and yes while we made the best of it and had some laughs im making he most of every second of our recent success. I was amazed when the bloke who has the seat next to me at the ground and is the same age, said he couldn't be bothered going to a league cup final. After no success fir so long why would you miss out now?
Exactly ... you should treat every City cup final or title-winning game like it's the last one you'll ever see. One day it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.