Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d start Gomez, if he can’t perform we may as well fuck him off to a CFG club.
I agree, but with Walker and Cancelo needing minutes, not sure where he plays unless you play him LM or LW??

I’m so desperate for us to have a decent left footed left back that I think we need to make a call on Gomez, if he isn’t going to be trusted or good enough then why waste a squad space on him, pretty sure we could find a left back in the Jan window that would do 6 months for us.
I totally agree with this.
It just seems so obvious to me that this is what this team needs, it is so unbalanced.

Foden , Cancelo and Walker definitely need game time and reminded they are playing for their places , because Lewis and Grealish are far more effective at the moment , would also like Alavarez to be given a start maybe alongside Haaland , cant see Chelsea risking players for this , they are always heralding their academy so let see how good they are.
Hopefully Pep will not make the same mistake as last week and will play a formation the players understand from the first minute , save the experimental tactics for pre-season friendlies.

Will be a stronger lineup than many predict I think. More changes will come on Wed.

Fancy us comfy.

There's only four trophies you can win every year, there's no guarantee we'll retain this level of success forever (and chances are there will be a turn in the cycle even if I doubt we'll see the dark days again), and none of us are on the planet for that long. I'm as greedy as you, win as many as we can while we're able to.
But more than that I’m particularly interested in maximising our chances winning the trophy I’ve never seen us win yet. After all, we’re not on the planet for that long ;-)

Does anyone know why Pep's press conference's are not available till 10.30pm the day before games recently? Does he not realise we have to get our team selections in on the guess the team/score/scorers competition?

Frank made seven changes with Brentford and you see the result. Pep will have to rest a handful of players (3? 4 at the most), but he shouldn't make wholesale changes if he has any intention of winning the match.

We have a squad though. Most of our bench players in the last game were first choice last season as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.