Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the club do a nice tribute to Vialli before the game. We are good at that and Chelsea fans will no doubt appreciate it. I’m sure we will. Everton fan mate I spoke to after the game said he couldn’t believe the tributes to former Everton staff and players at the last game and it was much appreciated by him and lads who he goes home and away with.
The photo of him and Mancini embracing would capture his spirit and go down well with both sets of supporters.

..............................ortega..............................lewis . . Akanji..laporte...cancello....
...................bernardo......foden ..........
........................grealish......................
.......mahrez.....haaland.......alvares....

There's only four trophies you can win every year, there's no guarantee we'll retain this level of success forever (and chances are there will be a turn in the cycle even if I doubt we'll see the dark days again), and none of us are on the planet for that long. I'm as greedy as you, win as many as we can while we're able to.
Are we still in the Lancashire Senior Cup?

Foden , Cancelo and Walker definitely need game time and reminded they are playing for their places , because Lewis and Grealish are far more effective at the moment , would also like Alavarez to be given a start maybe alongside Haaland , cant see Chelsea risking players for this , they are always heralding their academy so let see how good they are.
Hopefully Pep will not make the same mistake as last week and will play a formation the players understand from the first minute , save the experimental tactics for pre-season friendlies.
………and dead CL rubbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.