Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my elderly dad today (as well as my 8-year-old for the first time) and just realised if it pisses it down my dad is gonna struggle for 90 mins unless it’s under cover. Does anyone know please if Block 138 Row L in North Stand is under the cover?

Sorry for the random question, I’ve only ever sat in South Stand and a couple of times at top of CB.

Taking my elderly dad today (as well as my 8-year-old for the first time) and just realised if it pisses it down my dad is gonna struggle for 90 mins unless it’s under cover. Does anyone know please if Block 138 Row L in North Stand is under the cover?

Sorry for the random question, I’ve only ever sat in South Stand and a couple of times at top of CB.
It’s bound to be under cover pal as all 4 stands have a roof and being row L means 13 rows back, he’ll be fine. The only slight problem could be if there is a very strong wind blowing in that direction but even that wouldn’t be a big problem. Also at 5 pm the forecast is only 23% chance of rain, I think you are worrying unnecessarily

It’s bound to be under cover pal as all 4 stands have a roof and being row L means 13 rows back, he’ll be fine. The only slight problem could be if there is a very strong wind blowing in that direction but even that wouldn’t be a big problem
Legend, thanks mate and appreciate the quick response. Just got panicky as it’s a big day for us today, 3 generations going for the first time, and I hadn’t considered the weather. Cheers for the info.

Legend, thanks mate and appreciate the quick response. Just got panicky as it’s a big day for us today, 3 generations going for the first time, and I hadn’t considered the weather. Cheers for the info.
Hope you all have a great day. Look on the bright side, you have Chelsea fans above you, and although they win be banging on about European cups, won’t be throwing coins and piss like dippers. Have a good one pal

Hope you all have a great day. Look on the bright side, you have Chelsea fans above you, and although they win be banging on about European cups, won’t be throwing coins and piss like dippers. Have a good one pal
It would be a good throw to hit someone in the North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.