Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden , Cancelo and Walker definitely need game time and reminded they are playing for their places , because Lewis and Grealish are far more effective at the moment , would also like Alavarez to be given a start maybe alongside Haaland , cant see Chelsea risking players for this , they are always heralding their academy so let see how good they are.
Hopefully Pep will not make the same mistake as last week and will play a formation the players understand from the first minute , save the experimental tactics for pre-season friendlies.
I'd be amazed.

Keep an eye out for this shambles of a referee today. One of the worst you'll see. A wannabe big man who craves attention, I predict some shady antics

Chelsea 9/1 on Betfair-drifted slowly since midweek...loads of injuries and pressure on league position for Potter-sounds like a much weakened team for them.

Taking my elderly dad today (as well as my 8-year-old for the first time) and just realised if it pisses it down my dad is gonna struggle for 90 mins unless it’s under cover. Does anyone know please if Block 138 Row L in North Stand is under the cover?

Sorry for the random question, I’ve only ever sat in South Stand and a couple of times at top of CB.
Was in 138 for Everton row h the rain will get you but it should have stopped by then you should be ok.

Also Potter is under pressure. He needs a win regardless of what competition it is.
I agree. And with them already out of the league cup Potter needs to beat us today. Looking at the league table i can't see them gatecrashing the top 4 so they need a good run in the CL. If Chelsea continue to underperform i doubt Potter will survive till the summer because Boehly didn't take long to fire Tuchel.

Anyway, a win today will help compound Chelsea's misery, come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.