Chelsea home

Couldn't afford season ticket but have managed to see every single home game this season except Bournemouth.
Round trip of 100 miles every time !
Would love to see Chelsea game if anyone has a ticket for sale.
Please pm me.
Thank you.
CTID

Still looking for a ticket !!
If anyone has a spare to sell please pm me. Thank you.
Cheers
CTID

If anyone hears or has an adult and a child ticket going spare please let me know. Thanks.
Hi - I have both in East Stand - third tier - halfway line. Usually for ease sell them both at £45 each - whatever the game. My mate could have them and bring them with him (we're based in the south). Hope this may be of some use. Should be a cracking game - wish I could be there.

Two tickets available in Family Stand 2nd tier, one adult, one under 21. Would have to meet at ground prior to kick off and get tickets back on same day. Will sell for face value.

Interested parties please PM for details.

Hi guys. I'm looking for two tickets. Any seating is fine. I'm not sure what kinda tickets I need, I'm 20 and my brother is 24, so I would assume 2 adult tickets? Please sent me a PM if you can help me out.

Hi I am still looking for 1 (2 if possible) for an exiled brit(s) coming from Australia. He is desperate to see the Blues once more and thi is the only game that is on whilst he is in the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.