Chelsea-Liverpool, United-Leeds, Brighton-Palace all off, rest of the games on (pg 128)

Gonna get fuckin hammered at the Lost Dene , tomorrow, with my old mates from Hulme
Virtual signalling cunts have shit on the majority of football loving folk
Plus I’m off back to Oz on Tues, and will miss seeing our Viking meat shield, not fuckin happy

And thousands of scousers booing it ..
You couldn’t get a minute silence anywhere as as you can see on here there are people with different views who would no doubt choose the wrong time to air them.
OT managed it last night. In fact they managed 90. The Sociedad fans were brilliant.

Scratching my head here. My belief is that as an individual I have the right of choice. That includes whether I choose to mourn or not and if I do choose to mourn then how I mourn and for how long. Nobody has the right to dictate if, how and when I mourn. I understand the immediate shock reaction but life goes on and we all have the right to carry on with our lives and if that involves going to the football then so be it.
You are correct but no one is stopping you going to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.