Chelsea-Liverpool, United-Leeds, Brighton-Palace all off, rest of the games on (pg 128)

What football - it’s all off. That’s my point it should be my decision not “the powers that be”.
But no one has said you have to do anything, the powers that be have chosen to mourn this way . Your kinda telling them they shouldn’t mourn this way not them telling you you have to.
I get it , we all have different options, it’s a inconvenience for lots of us, some of us have lost money on travel and hotels , hopefully it will be a once in a lifetime thing , maybe not for the younger ones though.

Should be a matter of choice, not compulsory.

No ill will to the Queen or her family but I'm already sick of hearing about it as if nothing else is going on in the World. And everything that can be said has already been about her life and what she has done, and none if it actually news.

It's just a non-stop parade of load of the same creepy oddballs people they wheel out when they need someone to say something respectful and vacuous about the Royal Family, who pretend that they knew her better than they did, all queuing up to get on TV and say the same load of nothing over and over again. Like 'that dreadful man' Nicholas Witchell (to quote King Charles!).

We had the same with Philip - a week of non-stop compulsory mourning and eulogising, but this time it is gonna go on for a month isn't it?

And then people like Bozo get in on the act with his 'heartfelt tribute resonating with the thoughts of the British people' this rom the same bloke who lied to her about proroguing parliament and didn't think enough of her to resign, and who was responsible for her mourning her husband socially distanced, while he partied.

Do you think postponing a game will kill you, anyone, us or the league?

I get being not arsed over her death is seen as being a bit “edgy” for some but if I’m being brutally honest, I couldn’t give a fuck what those in the minority think.
No. It has nothing to do with not marking respect.

You did this “silent majority” shite in the referendum. You are now contrite about that and no doubt will be when your misguided shite comes unstuck again.

Should be a matter of choice, not compulsory.

No ill will to the Queen or her family but I'm already sick of hearing about it as if nothing else is going on in the World. And everything that can be said has already been about her life and what she has done, and none if it actually news.

It's just a non-stop parade of load of the same creepy oddballs people they wheel out when they need someone to say something respectful and vacuous about the Royal Family, who pretend that they knew her better than they did, all queuing up to get on TV and say the same load of nothing over and over again. Like 'that dreadful man' Nicholas Witchell (to quote King Charles!).

We had the same with Philip - a week of non-stop compulsory mourning and eulogising, but this time it is gonna go on for a month isn't it?

And then people like Bozo get in on the act with his 'heartfelt tribute resonating with the thoughts of the British people' this rom the same bloke who lied to her about proroguing parliament and didn't think enough of her to resign, and who was responsible for her mourning her husband socially distanced, while he partied.
Mourning is not compusory , you dont have to care if you dont want to , just so you and others know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.