Chelsea-Liverpool, United-Leeds, Brighton-Palace all off, rest of the games on (pg 128)

It to protect the feelings of the old royalists. They seem to demand more respect than the rest of us.
I wonder what they’d say if all the hospitals said they were closing their doors tomorrow, maybe next Saturday and likely the Monday after?

Its an odd world where the striking working men and women have gone BACK to work and footballers are being given 3 weeks off…….

I wonder what they’d say if all the hospitals said they were closing their doors tomorrow, maybe next Saturday and likely the Monday after?

Its an odd world where the striking working men and women have gone BACK to work and footballers are being given 3 weeks off…….
Especially when the only place people will now travel to is London next weekend.

Loads of staff, 90% deserted trains. Funny old world.

And no doubt the right wing press will be on mourning watch - looking out for anyone without an appropriate demeanour.

Everything will be off, save for the Great North Run, which is ostensibly a charity event anyway. The respective sporting authorities have all postponed events and will postpone events next weekend, too. Nobody can demur. This is simply what it is like living under this particular constitutional monarchy and people just need to accept/appreciate it depending on their bent.

Going to be interesting to see where these games can be fitted in to the calendar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.