Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Thing is Fordy, the knobs know its bollocks, but just send it anyway. Well, the **** thats sent it me that is now deceased. I have a code of conduct with my Rag mates and we don't do this shit.. apart from this splitter ****!
I think they get a hard on when they send such shit pal. Social media is just the fucking pits

We rode our luck today , some great goalkeeping and character and courage got us through , KDB was the epitome of the team , 97th minute and he is chasing the ball into the corner flag , maybe his 6 month lay off is now paying dividends. He looks hungry and could be the man to carry us to another couple of trophies , we had better make room for another statue.
Kev was great today not least because his touch is still a bit rusty since his long layoff but his sheer effort and leadership was magnificent. A few of the players were dead on their feet but Kev dragged them through it.

Kev was great today not least because his touch is still a bit rusty since his long layoff but his sheer effort and leadership was magnificent. A few of the players were dead on their feet but Kev dragged them through it.
He is has been an absolutely magnificent player for us. Leads by example. Wednesday he did too. It just didn’t work out for us. His statue should be be made now to sit alongside the others.

I think they get a hard on when they send such shit pal. Social media is just the fucking pits
Tik tok is full of cunts posting photos of city games with empty seats and it’s obvious ythat it’s like 30 minutes before the game or half time. They’re just pointless little twats who never go to games and if it’s not that it’s 115.

Not really deserved, if Jackson was competent we would lose that.

But also,

Who fucking cares, clearly not playing on equal footing, the team was exhausted, and we just needed the win.

Still think Pep should have rotated more, but now we are out of Champions Leagud, the squad should have a fairly good amount of rest between games from now on.

But Jackson isn’t good enough. We have better players and they came out on top.

Didn't play well but semi finals are for winning.
Showed great character, was delighted we got it done before extra time and despite not playing all that well.
We were very open at the back, hopefully tighten up for the remaining league games

Absolutely right. But this is something that only we can take to our hearts and appreciate, The fucking media will not mention the fact that one of the greatest players of his generation just worked his balls off for the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.