Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Robbed nothing.
Dug deep for a deserved win in the end.
Chelsea like us were average on the day.
They were better than us in the first half. It's ok to say that you know. They missed 3 gilt edged chances. Doesn't make me any less happy. If anything I'm a bit giddier!

I am absolutely blazing mad at Micah Richards and I never, ever, ever thought I would say that!! It was so blooming obvious he was disappointed that Chelsea lost. I don’t often lose it but I’ve just shouted at the TV and told him exactly what I think of him!!!
I didn't get to see or hear what he said (not being in the UK), but MIcah seemed gutted after the pens on Wednesday on the CBS UCL post-match show.

The Pep clip I saw just had him holding an extra mic (just in case?), so not sure what he's said, but I'd be curious if anyone has a clip or otherwise.

Never doubted us, happy for Bernie Off to the final we go !!!!!!!!!!

loved that win, its all well and good playing beautiful football but seeing us just grind one out shows that we still want it

I didn't get to see or hear what he said (not being in the UK), but MIcah seemed gutted after the pens on Wednesday on the CBS UCL post-match show.

The Pep clip I saw just had him holding an extra mic (just in case?), so not sure what he's said, but I'd be curious if anyone has a clip or otherwise.
Someone has posted it I’ll go back and look for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.