Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Amazing win for us yesterday, such determination when we really weren't playing at our best and with what had gone before working against us.
Dias was good when he came on, poor Stones looked way off the pace.
Kyle needs to stick to the team offside line and not his own version.
Silva was having a really mediocre game but can't up with the goal.
Pep when Phil played that stupid late pass...not pleased.
Going to have a few more cup finals in the weeks ahead, buckle up lads and lassies.
Oh, and Micah saying after that Chelsea were the better side...time that fool was put out to pasture, absolutely horrendous pundit with nothing to say of interest.

Watched the second half again this morning. Bit too much pissing around near the box yesterday. Overplaying it. That changed when Doku came on as he is much more direct. We have got to stop plying such a high line against quick forwards too. It’s so risky and caught us out a couple of times or so yesterday.

Just been checking hotel prices for the final! Not cheap!

The hotel prices are ridiculous.

Doku is a great aquisition for our club, he can beat defenders with ease. He will only get better as Pep drills him in what to do.

He wasn't honestly very savvy when he arrived. Explosive pace, but not much of a footballing brain. There are signs that he's learning in that department (as how could you not, with the best tutor in the world?) although still has a bit of a tendency to pick out the wrong player, or not pick out a player at all when he should. I'm absolutely certain that he will be even better next season. As will Josko Gvardiol.
Not sure about Kova (who's a good player, but probably too old to improve much) and I think the jury's out on Matheus Nunes who, unless I'm mistaken, has not played a full league game for us yet, so it's pretty unfair to just say “Get rid” as some are doing.

Oh, and maybe Mr Whippy to come back in the summer? ;-)

No matter the result you can always be proud of this team for how hard they try. They never shy away and clearly put max effort into each match.

Was lovely to see Bernardo get the winner after what must have been a tough few days for him.

Fair play to all the fans who continue to spend their money and time following the club home and away. I can't do it anymore, but I am often envious when watching on TV. But the sacrifices the fans make are real also, just like the players.

Chelsea aren't far off being a good team challenging for top four IMO.

The League fixtures were also selected with a relatively easy start then games against our rivals around the time the Champions League started, happened in Autumn and Spring.

However when next season’s fixtures are announced the same “we play every other team twice” comments will be in here, yes we do but there’s been a clear agenda this season to fuck us over.
Most of our rivals are in Europe in one way or another so that does affect them as much as us to be fair. The recovery won't always be the same as it does matter when the home fixture is and what the precise gap is but that is not known when they decide the seasons fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.