Chelsea or Arsenal?

CTID Chris said:
Why would you want arsenal to win?

We aren't going to finish above Chelsea. We should finish above Arsenal, so we should want them to drop points.

Plus, if you don't dislike Arsenal, there is something wrong with you.

I assume you didnt watch city beat chelsea last week?

Arsenal have consistently played the best football over the last decase if we're not going to win it I hope they do.

bluesmith said:
CTID Chris said:
Why would you want arsenal to win?

We aren't going to finish above Chelsea. We should finish above Arsenal, so we should want them to drop points.

Plus, if you don't dislike Arsenal, there is something wrong with you.

I assume you didnt watch city beat chelsea last week?

Arsenal have consistently played the best football over the last decase if we're not going to win it I hope they do.

We aren't going to be consistent enough to win the league. Chelsea are.

Aresenal are a team of moaners and cheats. I certainly don't like them. I don't like what their fans did at our place last year, and I can't wait to watch us hammer them again this year.

To be honest, I don't think we will need the help from Chelsea to finish above arsenal this season. I think they will be battling with spurs for 4th place, 6-12 points behind us.

i draw will be the perfect result for us if we beat Newcastle!

go into second place and only 2 points behind chelsea :)

draw if not then chelsea, by that time we should be ahead of scum and in second place if arsenal dont win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.