Chelsea or Arsenal?

Arsenal would put us right in the mix. But a draw and second place would see me sleeping contentedly tomorrow night.

I want a draw myself, but if someone had to win then Arsenal because they'd be likely to drop points in the future and I quite fancy us doing the double over them this season anyway.

Freestyler said:
Chelsea.

stop the scum from winning the league.

because we won't be up there at the end of the season, i'm really happy to be proved wrong, i would.
We can be up there at the end of the season. Like someone already said; Arsenal are likely to drop points to many teams over the season. Chelsea less so. So the best thing we could hope for would be for Chelsea to drop their points against The Arsenals, Uniteds, Citys, and maybe the Liverspurses of the league. I don't think you'll need to break any record points total to win the league this year. I think if we are still within shouting distance of first place by christmas then I think that motivation and momentum will help keep our juggernaut accelerating towards the finish line. I really do think we should steadily improve as the season goes on. The closer we can stay to the top spot, the more motivation we can gain from it. And the longer we can stay in touch at the top, the better our chances.

This is one of those threads that city fans never seem to learn from. Its like you have taken the win against newcastle for granted with chelsea win we will be second talk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.