Chelsea or Arsenal?

Arsenal for me. It's not often Chelsea lose two in a row and I'd like to see it. 1, because it'll knock their confidence; and 2, it'll bring them back to the pack. It's good for the table not to have one team running away with it.

a draw is best

But wont mind chelsea win. we break away from arsenal, and we beat chelsea on our own accord.

Tomorrow we need to go 2nd. There's a chance to go top if we also win our Blackpool game and chelsea lose to whichever team they up against on that same week.

Arsenal win for me.........we'd be 'in' the title race then. No reason we can't win it, usually the team who spend the most on talented players go very close to being top (as we proved in the 2 lower divisions. Blackburn and Chelski proved this in the premiership too)

Arsenal, no benefit to them losing since it's spurs we're looking to displace for top 4. An arsenal win and we're right in the title race.

An Arsenal win would be much better for us. It takes 3 potential points off 1st place chelsea, and Arsenal are far more likely to drop points in the future than chelsea are!

A draw would be next best thing.

Obviously a draw would be nice, but if i had to choose one to win, it'd probably be Chelsea, i think come the end of the season we'll be closer to Arsenal than Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.