Chelsea or Arsenal?

I don't understand anybody who says they want chelsea to win because it means we spend the international break in second place and above arsenal. I really couldn't care less about being second in october. Right now it's not about the table placings, it's about the number of points, and the points difference between us and whoever is at the top.
I'm not interested in "chelsea will win the league easy so forget about them" talk. I want us to play for something, not just 4th spot. Playing for 4th doesn't excite me. And I'm sure none of the chelsea, arsenal or united fans will settle for 4th either.

OMG Anelka, how did he miss that...

Arsenal are there for the taking again this season against any disciplined, strong side.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm --<br /><br />WHAT A GOAL BY ALEX!

peacefrog said:
I don't understand anybody who says they want chelsea to win because it means we spend the international break in second place and above arsenal. I really couldn't care less about being second in october. Right now it's not about the table placings, it's about the number of points, and the points difference between us and whoever is at the top.
I'm not interested in "chelsea will win the league easy so forget about them" talk. I want us to play for something, not just 4th spot. Playing for 4th doesn't excite me. And I'm sure none of the chelsea, arsenal or united fans will settle for 4th either.

Liverpool fans would settle for 10th. And I think lots of Arsenal fans might take 4th if you offered it. They'd certainly take 3rd.

Chelsea have won 4 in a row over Arsenal, we have won 3 in a row over Chelsea, and beat Arsenal twice last season (1x PL, 1x Carling Cup) as well as a draw. We can clearly play with the big boys, the other results are crucial for us and also stop the heartwrenching losses to the rags (man mark Scholes, he always has a blinder against us it seems).

Now we occupied the 2nd. spot solely after LEAPFROGGING the rags and arses . We don't want them to be in the mix (clear the table, just as in poker guys)

Now the next Phase;
We can focus on the FIRST spot. Its there for the taking.
a. We can beat Chelsea at SB and Chelsea are liable to lose points away.
b. The return of our full squad (Balotelli, Kolarov, Micah, Bridge)
c. Ade & Boateng to get up to speed & peak performances (from their injuries0.
d. Since Chelsea has not as much 'depth' as City.

I don't understand why some of us here wants the Arses to win. Unless they are scums or arse lovers or peace loving frog or gooners in disguise.

blueplan said:
peacefrog said:
Arsenal for me. It's not often Chelsea lose two in a row and I'd like to see it. 1, because it'll knock their confidence; and 2, it'll bring them back to the pack. It's good for the table not to have one team running away with it.

Why do we want Arsenal to win? After the grief we had from their fans throwing a fit and insulting us at COMS last season & surreptitiously in this forum.

Their constant & inane whinging;
i. Getting Ade suspended which had an adverse effect on us last season when we were on a roll.
ii. The ingrate (after the millions we spent for Ade/Kolo) Wenger & his constant whinge about UEFA financial fairplay.

Defintely we want Arsenal to lose so that we can leapfrogged over the Arses & Scums so that we can be sole 2nd in the EPL after this weekend.

Then of course we can take 3 points of Chelsea when we visit SB.
At the end of the day realistically speaking 4th place might be decided between Spuds, Arses & City.

Now forget about just a CL spot. Focus on the TITLE. Thats our BLUEPRINT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.