Chelsea or Arsenal?

gooney said:
peacefrog said:
Don't tell me you don't play out all the different scenarios of the weekends games/results regarding the teams around you in the league. That's all we're doing. I doubt anybody is taking anything for granted.
I do it every week, and it backfires on me almost all the time. But as an Arsenal fan Im confident we will get something tomorow...hell even Jeff Sterling tipped us to win tomorow, how can anything go wrong after that endorsement?
And I'll be cheering you on.
Well, when I say "cheering", it's more booing really; but booing Chelsea, which means you get the knock-on effect of being cheered by proxy.

peacefrog said:
Arsenal for me. It's not often Chelsea lose two in a row and I'd like to see it. 1, because it'll knock their confidence; and 2, it'll bring them back to the pack. It's good for the table not to have one team running away with it.

Why do we want Arsenal to win? After the grief we had from their fans throwing a fit and insulting us at COMS last season & surreptitiously in this forum.

Their constant & inane whinging;
i. Getting Ade suspended which had an adverse effect on us last season when we were on a roll.
ii. The ingrate (after the millions we spent for Ade/Kolo) Wenger & his constant whinge about UEFA financial fairplay.

Defintely we want Arsenal to lose so that we can leapfrogged over the Arses & Scums so that we can be sole 2nd in the EPL after this weekend.

Then of course we can take 3 points of Chelsea when we visit SB.
At the end of the day realistically speaking 4th place might be decided between Spuds, Arses & City.

We need to win but have no control over other results so we really shouldnt be bothered tbh.

City win is what counts...lets worry about the others when we play them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.