Chelsea PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
It should be Kovacic after a dominant display with a goal, but it is Lewis for me, he had a poor last season, where the energy levels were just not there, looks like it`s all there now, pity about the goal.

Rico was very busy. Toss up between him and Kovvers. Went for Rico, the Bury Pirlo!
Radcliffe Rico.

During the second half i had Rico and Kovacic neck and neck for motm until Kovacic smacked in a cracking goal. Like a lot of posters, that swung it for me.
On a side note, i find it incredible that some posters are surprised at Rico's performance. The kid has been rock solid since day one.

When I watched the highlights on MOTD2 we appeared to be wearing socks in the same shade of blue as Chelsea's shirt and they were wearing light ones which fitted with our shirts and to me (being a traditional pedantic) it looked all wrong. :-)
Our socks are navy with 2 light blue hoops and Chelsea's are white Eccles.

Have you got the contrast settings correct on your wireless ?

Radcliffe Rico.

During the second half i had Rico and Kovacic neck and neck for motm until Kovacic smacked in a cracking goal. Like a lot of posters, that swung it for me.
On a side note, i find it incredible that some posters are surprised at Rico's performance. The kid has been rock solid since day one.
He's full of energy, technique, lives for the team, but I think the thing that gets to a few people is that his enthusiasm sometimes outdoes himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.