Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Kolarov do wrong?

Demichelis was OK too.

Willy made an exceptional save 1st half. 2nd half he saved a pen. The 5th goal dropped out of the sky and was a total fluke.

You are just being contrary if you are trying to defend the performance of Caballero. He was appalling from the first couple of minutes when he spilled the cross and it continued with the free kick, shot straight at him and even the first was within his own penalty box. Diabolical showing.

Willy dived out of the way for the first after dropping an easy catch, good save, bad angle for 2nd, terrible for 3rd, piss poor for 4th, great pen save then completely misjudged the 5th waving at it.

I put my biggest ever bet on at 4/5 Chelsea, he did me proud. 4/11 at kick off, surely from what MP said more city fans would have earned a few quid today, he is a man of his word, not like RM's 'striong team' at WBA in the league cup which was a con.

On a positive note, it was great to see a pro City pundit today.
Well done Trevor Sinclair for giving us a dignified presence
Shearer remains an utter twunt!

I'm sure Guardiola is salivating at the prospect of working Willy Caballero and Martin Demichelis!

Regardless of how bad certain players are, I do think a strong point was raised by Sinclair. We, tactically, are terrible at defending. I'm not sure that having Hart and co back would make a great difference to the result of the game. We rely on the offside trap which opens up the opportunity for attackers to make the curved run which Pedro and co did numerous times to us.

Kids let down by clowns today. If the bed wetter starts in net in the cup next Sunday I will be astonished.

Lost 3 on the trot now, 1-3,1-2 & 1-5.
How I would love to win the next three.

It's called dreaming, being a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.