Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabellero responsible for 3 goals , in hindsight Gunn should have started , he could not have done worse than this clown , MP is a stubborn c*nt at times and he will definitely play the clown in goal against the dippers , so we will have to score at least 4 goals to win the League Cup. Apart from that i thought Adaraibyo was the only real success today , looked a decent prospect , the other kids looked just that.......kids , and apart from Nacho they are miles away from a starting place.

Agree what most have said and it was the veterans who let down the youth.

Caballero at fault for the two most important goals (3 and 4).

I think the level of fitness required and concentration level was something above what are youngsters are used to. However, the experience will be good for them and they'll get stronger and fitter through Pep's training.

Some real promise shown today from likes of Tosin and Manu. Thought the Barker sub was going to be for Faupala who despite getting about well first half was out on his feet by half time and we really needed to switch to a more solid 5 across the middle. Willy all over the place in goal-I hope he doesn't start next weekend but he will.

Don't understand why we tanked the Fa cup in that way, it's not that we are gonna win the Champions league anyway. Btw i belive Manu Garcia and Tosin Adarabyo have a good future in the first team, maybe Faupala too.

Shocking from the senior players. The first goal I have no idea who Demichelis is meant to be marking and then Cabellero shouldnt be anywhere near the first team again.

Some of the kids have a great future ahead of them.

Below is my post in the pre match thread.

My only solace :-(

Hope the lads rip them a new one!

But for those not over confident, and want to make some holiday money, Costa (****) to score at any time and Chelski to win is 5/2 at Ladbrokes.

Going to be interesting to watch how the lads perform regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.