Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a go, but what team would you have picked knowing the games we have coming up?

Ask him why he picked only 1st team players in the previous rounds anyway ?
Ask him also why he did nothing in the half time when everybody could see that the storm was coming ?
It woulb be so disasterous if Dinhio and Sterling have to play for 45 mins ?
Finally i like to mention that we are playing against Kiev and Liverpool not against galaxys best team in the next games.

The result is obviously disappointing, but why, oh why did Pellers not play a five man midfield!
That was absolutely criminal putting the youngsters out against a very strong Chelsea side and then leaving them totally exposed

442 with the first team would have been a risk never mind the youth team - that said, the youth team played reasonably well. Unfortunately, we probably won't see them again all season!

Ask him why he picked only 1st team players in the previous rounds anyway ?
Ask him also why he did nothing in the half time when everybody could see that the storm was coming ?
It woulb be so disasterous if Dinhio and Sterling have to play for 45 mins ?
Finally i like to mention that we are playing against Kiev and Liverpool not against galaxys best team in the next games.

And the answer to the question I asked you is.........

Some people seem to miss the point today

We were made to play this game today after requesting it to be played either Friday or yesterday and were told to fuck off

If it was Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal they would have agreed

This was the club putting 2 fingers up at the FA and BBC and finally grew a pair of balls IMO

We have CL in the Ukraine not fucking Paris and then a final to play followed by an away game at anfield

Fair play by the club today
I think Pellegrini was brave today. I'd have played Otamendi and Kompany but it would have been risky.

But why has it taken all season before we see these players. We've carried on playing Demichelis and Toure when they are way past their best when there are players like Garcia who would do better for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.