Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people seem to miss the point today

We were made to play this game today after requesting it to be played either Friday or yesterday and were told to fuck off

If it was Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal they would have agreed

This was the club putting 2 fingers up at the FA and BBC and finally grew a pair of balls IMO

We have CL in the Ukraine not fucking Paris and then a final to play followed by an away game at anfield

Fair play by the club today

Demichelis, Fernando, Kolarov and Caballero were beyond embarrassing. No wonder we're been doing so bad this season when we're playing players worse than the kids

We won't win the CL, it's fucking absurd that anybody thinks we will , he goes all fucking season hardly playing any youth then puts six in in one game, sums the fucking idiot up in one game.
Exactly

We won't win the CL, it's fucking absurd that anybody thinks we will , he goes all fucking season hardly playing any youth then puts six in in one game, sums the fucking idiot up in one game.

I never said win, I said progress which tbf Pell has achieved in his tenure. Not sure of the revenues/coefficent points either should we progress against Kiev. We might not agree, but I can see why that team was put out today

I was at the game. It was ok for 10 mins at the start. Only Manu stood out for me. The rest of the youngsters did OK and it was a tough baptism (maybe if pellegrini had baptised them earlier in the season when he had ample opportunity they wouldn't have been so out of their depth). Pellegrini's teams are becoming a reflection of his dour personality. I'd take the capital one cup and 4th place right now if offered. That was about the extent of our aspirations when Hughes was in charge. That's how far back he's taken us.

I was at the game. It was ok for 10 mins at the start. Only Manu stood out for me. The rest of the youngsters did OK and it was a tough baptism (maybe if pellegrini had baptised them earlier in the season when he had ample opportunity they wouldn't have been so out of their depth). Pellegrini's teams are becoming a reflection of his dour personality. I'd take the capital one cup and 4th place right now if offered. That was about the extent of our aspirations when Hughes was in charge. That's how far back he's taken us.

Agree to some extent. In my opinion not one of those youngsters will make it with us.

Some people seem to miss the point today

We were made to play this game today after requesting it to be played either Friday or yesterday and were told to fuck off

If it was Rags, Liverpool, Arsenal they would have agreed

This was the club putting 2 fingers up at the FA and BBC and finally grew a pair of balls IMO

We have CL in the Ukraine not fucking Paris and then a final to play followed by an away game at anfield

Fair play by the club today

Sanity at last. Spot on

i dont think our best team is capable of getting a win at chelsea in their current form,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.