Chelsea Post Match

We can overhaul 5 points against them with ease.

10 on 12 and we still salvaged a draw. Almost everyone played really well. That sending off was a scandal when you look at those two fouls.

Frank MOTM. Yeah he did one thing but it was everything for us. He saved our season. Kompany, Mangala and Jimmy were really good for the full 90.

Our set pieces need fixing. More a threat to our goal than theirs.

Played 3 of our rivals and not lost to any of them Liverpool played them off park, ref robbed us at Emirates and also today

nothing to fear

I only got to see the first half, but my overwhelming feeling was that we need to create more clear chances when we're dominating that much. But I think it was obvious that we're the better side today, and it sounds like a sending off basically cost us the game. Delighted with the point considering the sending off. Although anyone who was claiming that this was in any way a title decider is clearly insane.

Great result against 12 men yet again.

Joke of a red card and 2 clear penalties ignored.

Clear bias and agenda against us as a club and team with tackles punished if made by us but ignored when against us every fucking week.

Well played city,one request please let somebody else take the corners instead of david..and frank lampard thank you..oh mangala great debut..impressed..:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.