Chelsea Post Match

James Milner is very underrated because of his work ethic. He is good with both feet, can pick a pass and is an excellent team player. He's not as technically gifted as Nasri but I believe that, given a run in the team, he will bring more to the team.

karen7 said:
Well done boys but we can't keep wasting our corners

I wish we go back to the days we wasted our corners. We now seem to concede from our own corners, remember the Stoke goal came from our corner. But they are shocking

I said at halftime that Dean was itching to send someone off. The amount of yellows we get to the amount of fouls is hugely disproportionate compared to other teams.

That aside, what a performance. We deserved 3 points, and Mourinho is a shithouse. He played for a draw and got one. Even with 10 men we were in control.

Vinny was fucking immense, Costa was in his pocket all game. But Milner was my man of the match, great performance from him in 4 different positions. I hope he signs up and stays.

Think Frank was professional about it - he didn't like scoring against them but realised its his job now.

Great response by the squad. Mangala and Kompany had sharp games.

Well done attack by Boring Milner and Lampard.

We needed this point.

Happy to have come through this period within touching distance of the top. Now we have a few "easier" games in the league for the next month or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.