Chelsea Post Match

No way they deserved to win with those fucking tactics.,.we played brilliantly and deserved more than a draw.

Dzeko with another great game (keeps me happy for NT)....looks in great shape.

We need to work on corners...they are abysmal

I'm glad everyone is generally upbeat, but just to interject in true Bluemoon fashion with a moan.

We do not have the points our performances have deserved and it really fuck, fuck, fucking fucks me off. It's like we're running with a parachute; there's always something waiting to drag us down a level to stop us running clear of the pack.

James Milner was MotM by a mile today.
The quality of our dead ball delivery borders on pathetic . The number of corners that didn't clear the first man or were just popped up into nowhere was shocking.

At least we didnt lose it, but far from delighted with our chances until the red card. We didnt have any serious chances. They were defending like they wanted, it was going to be 0-0, red card changed the game.

Dzeko, Aguero hardly had any chances, Dzeko lost possession many times just like Silva was pretty mediocre today.

Milner+Mangala the two best for me. Mangala is ready, and did better than I hoped.

Not a good result after all, Chelsea gets their hardest away fixture out of way and still keep a 5 point lead on us.
(Its a good result tho since the red card.)

Our corners were disgrace, I would just refuse to take corners and let them come with their goalkeeper kick, I mean at least we wont be countered from our own fucking corner, like vs Stoke or today.

We wasted like 15 corners. If Chelsea has 15 corners I bet they would have scored one.

In close games like this if you have so many corners you make them count.

In context no win since beating Liverpool, wouldnt have thought it that time.

We seriously need to hit the form now, Hull away next week, not gonna be easy, dont even think about dropping points there.

nellyonthewing said:
James Milner was MotM by a mile today.
The quality of our dead ball delivery borders on pathetic . The number of corners that didn't clear the first man or were just popped up into nowhere was shocking.

Have to agree with that.

Other than that, the best we've played in months.

oldius said:
James Milner is very underrated because of his work ethic. He is good with both feet, can pick a pass and is an excellent team player. He's not as technically gifted as Nasri but I believe that, given a run in the team, he will bring more to the team.

Nasri is cover for Milner end of..

I'm With Stupid said:
I only got to see the first half, but my overwhelming feeling was that we need to create more clear chances when we're dominating that much. But I think it was obvious that we're the better side today, and it sounds like a sending off basically cost us the game. Delighted with the point considering the sending off. Although anyone who was claiming that this was in any way a title decider is clearly insane.

We ought perhaps to create more chances, and that definitely holds in games against the likes of Stoke etc. It's tough against Chelsea though - they had no intention of coming and just setting up for a draw today, there's no way Fabregas would have started in the midfield if that was the plan. But we were so dominant that they started defending extremely deep, with Matic not moving off the centre-halves toes on the edge of their area. They're very good at it, and it's hard to break them down. 11 versus 11, though, I'm sure we would have worn them down, given the extent to which we were in control.

Today's performance was incomparable with those against Stoke and Bayern, even against Arsenal. We just looked super slick again, little bit more sharpness in the final third and a few teams will be getting a proper mullaring in the coming weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.