Chelsea Post Match

BlueAnorak said:
Gutted we didn't win. Still +3 pts shift on last season in matches with Chelsea (us +1 them -2).
Ruined by Dean.

Only worry was Silvas corners - awful.
All true, as good as Silva is, he couldn't cross a road. His corners are generally poor, then again no one else tends to do any better with them, not a bad thing though if that's the only bad thing that can be said about him

Good Match once again Milner was superb. Deserve his starting his spot. Nasri sit down and learn how to play like a box to box midfielder. Need a another attacking presence can't wait for Jovetic to come back. Dzeko seems to be out of form. And we also need Fernado back for more of a defensive presence although Mangala and Kompany were great. Well Done City lets beat Sheffeld Wednesday.

kippaxage6 said:
haydockboy said:
oh i see wot you did, cuz i have haydock in my name, you then realised there was a haydock park racecourse..............................feck me, its 22.07 have you had your sunday bath yet cuz you've got school in morning or has your mum got to get the nit comb out yet?

Age 6 1971 in the kippax work it out if you can and watch the game on which you try to comment
i did watch the game 'pal' and cuz my opinion dare be different to yours, you use your imbacilic brain to try cryptical humour, you should come back with why my opinion shouldn't be so, come on educate me

haydockboy said:
kippaxage6 said:
haydockboy said:
oh i see wot you did, cuz i have haydock in my name, you then realised there was a haydock park racecourse..............................feck me, its 22.07 have you had your sunday bath yet cuz you've got school in morning or has your mum got to get the nit comb out yet?

Age 6 1971 in the kippax work it out if you can and watch the game on which you try to comment
i did watch the game 'pal' and cuz my opinion dare be different to yours, you use your imbacilic brain to try cryptical humour, you should come back with why my opinion shouldn't be so, come on educate me

Give it a rest will you FFS

Ducado said:
haydockboy said:
kippaxage6 said:

Ok just looked at first 5 pages of posts and realised I have no chance. thanks

kippaxage6 said:
Ducado said:
haydockboy said:

Ok just looked at first 5 pages of posts and realised I have no chance. thanks

It was not aimed at you mate

Ducado said:
haydockboy said:
kippaxage6 said:

And by the way you should say that to Pidge far more

Said before your reply but still applicable

haydockboy said:
kippaxage6 said:
haydockboy said:

Imbecilic (with an 'e').

Not long got in from the match & not seen any replays yet, but I have no idea how Zabba got sent off. Dean seemed to be dishing out yellow cards for fun, I don't think there was much that warranted a yellow card in that game today.

Thought we looked comfortable until the sending off. We got what I espected from Chelsea, try & stop us playing, hit us on the break & go down trying to win free kicks round the edge of the area.

After going down to 10 men & then 1-0 down I think most of us would have taken the draw. After we got back in it we could have gone on and won it though.

As has been mentioned Silva's corners are poor, not sure why we don't let Kolarov take some. The only other frustration with our play is how slow we can be at times when we hit teams on the counter. There were times today when we broke only to slow the play down & let all their players get behind the ball. I wish we broke with more pace at times.

On the positive side I thought we showed great spirit to get back in the game, Vinnie & Managala were excellent as was Milner.

Could be a valuable draw come the end of the season as the gap is still 5 point instead of 8.

jimharri said:
haydockboy said:
kippaxage6 said:
Imbecilic (with an 'e').
that was my attempt at irony!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.