Chelsea Post Match

I'm With Stupid said:
Another typically example of the press stirring shit up and thick fans believing the headlines. Firstly, he wasn't even talking about Chelsea at the time, he was talking about us. He said "It's important for us to play as a big team and not as a small team trying to get a draw because you have just 10 players." In what way is that calling Chelsea a small team? Or did he give a different interview? Because that was the BBC interview, and they were the ones running the story.

On Sky he said (and I quote) "I think it was very similar Stoke game, er, big team playing against a small team with very good players trying to defend, trying to keep the score".

there was only one certainty from yesterday , manchester city are a better side than chelsea , the media , mourinho , their knobhead supporters can dress it up all they want , we played them off the park . If Chelsea are our nearest rivals , then after sundays game , i will sleep easy , i didnt expect anything else form the media messiah , damage limitation is his only answer to good footballing sides.

Good game yesterday - shame about the draw but I'll take it.

I was a bit disappointed last night. Daughters boyfriend got a ticket to the match and went on his own - he's from London and a Chelsea fan sadly although living up here.

Inside the ground he said it was a fantastic atmosphere and even before he was chatting to our lot. When he left, it was a different kettle of fish.
He said he was being called an 'effin p*ki Chelsea Cnut'

I wouldn't mind - he's Italian and as far as know, never been further east than Sicily. I'm sad this goes on still.

Guys, can you help clarify something and apolgies if it has already ben answered.

Zaba being sent off for a second yellow = 1 match ban. Is that ban for the next prem game or does this weeks CC count?

mosssideblue said:
Guys, can you help clarify something and apolgies if it has already ben answered.

Zaba being sent off for a second yellow = 1 match ban. Is that ban for the next prem game or does this weeks CC count?

Cup

YayaTouresEars said:
Good game yesterday - shame about the draw but I'll take it.

I was a bit disappointed last night. Daughters boyfriend got a ticket to the match and went on his own - he's from London and a Chelsea fan sadly although living up here.

Inside the ground he said it was a fantastic atmosphere and even before he was chatting to our lot. When he left, it was a different kettle of fish.
He said he was being called an 'effin p*ki Chelsea Cnut'

I wouldn't mind - he's Italian and as far as know, never been further east than Sicily. I'm sad this goes on still.

Not condoning that for one second but there was an angry atmosphere after the Zab sending off, which seemed harsh to many, especially those of us who were far away from it in the ground and couldn't see the tackle properly. I repeat, it doesn't excuse it at all, but you might point that out to him.

Armaan said:
If Chelsea do go on to win the league it'd say a lot about the quality of our league, they're Shit.

It works both ways, what does that say about City

badenblue said:
Armaan said:
If Chelsea do go on to win the league it'd say a lot about the quality of our league, they're Shit.

It works both ways, what does that say about City

Chelsea aren't shit by any stretch of the imagination,very good side,but we're better,great game yesterday with top players on show for both sides,really enjoyed it and I think we'll go on to win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.