Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately MP likes to rotate his back four so don't be surprised to see the changes.
I'm.ok with rotation for the fullbacks after a midweek game. They are in their 30s we need rest and freshness. The CBs and CMs can stay the same. And Nasri in for David or Navas.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy

Fernandinho Delph

Nasri Toure De Bruyne

Aguero

i would go with this, cant bring Kolarov in for this one as he cant defend. Aguero is in need of a rest but cant do that against chelsea - lets hope we have a lead by 60 mins and then bring him off - not sure if this means anything but maybe Pelle has finally seen some sense with bony after his performances in the last few games when Pelle has given him a chance - he brought Iheanacho on for the l;ast two mins - i know its only two mins but hopefully he can finally see that nacho is ten times the player Bony is.

i am going with 3-1 city!!!

i would go with this, cant bring Kolarov in for this one as he cant defend. Aguero is in need of a rest but cant do that against chelsea - lets hope we have a lead by 60 mins and then bring him off - not sure if this means anything but maybe Pelle has finally seen some sense with bony after his performances in the last few games when Pelle has given him a chance - he brought Iheanacho on for the l;ast two mins - i know its only two mins but hopefully he can finally see that nacho is ten times the player Bony is.

i am going with 3-1 city!!![/QUOTE

also when the stretcher came on for aguero on Tuesday it was nacho warming up not bony

We seem to have lacked any real conviction going there in recent years?

Last season, Costa was suspended and we even allowed Remy to score?

We need to freshen things up, it takes far too much out of players in Europe.

Yaya, Nasri and KDB have to play.

Would be a great boost to get all three points.

And we owe them, after they took liberties with their quotes after beating our kids.

Hi I am London based these days and have just purchased for the Chelsea game, does anyone know of an "away" pub near the ground? Thanks in advance and hopefully see some of you on Saturday!

We seem to have lacked any real conviction going there in recent years?

Last season, Costa was suspended and we even allowed Remy to score?

We need to freshen things up, it takes far too much out of players in Europe.

Yaya, Nasri and KDB have to play.

Would be a great boost to get all three points.

And we owe them, after they took liberties with their quotes after beating our kids.

As long as we don't go 4-4-2 with two wide men, Bony up front and Yaya in a two man midfield.

If Fernandinho is OK to play, play the league cup final formation with him on the right of an unbalanced midfield 3 and KdB behind Kun (if he's fit), Nasri left with Yaya and Delph.

We'll no doubt rotate the full backs as well. Could easily make 5 changes and have Sterling, Silva, Navas and Fernando as options on the bench.

The top 4 is still our best chance at CL next season so a strong team for me
We may be able to take Aguero, KDB off early vs Newcastle if we start well there

Hart
Zaba - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy
Dinho - Toure
Silva - De Bruyne - Nasri
Aguero
With Fabregas playing for them we could probably get away with Toure partnering Dinho
I really want to batter the rentboys

IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE HELPING!

First time watching chelsea away, just wondered if anybody knows of 'away friendly' pubs in the area as I can't seem to find anything online.

I've already posted and had no response so hoping someone out there can help a fellow blue!

Thanks

Hart
Zabba Mangala VK Kolorov
Dinho Nando
KDB Yaya Nasiri
Kun

-plan to play
Nacho for Kun
Ota for VK
then likely bring Delph n for yaya/KDB
-do everything possible to rest Silva, he needs it, taken a lotta knocks lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.