Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MP had any sense he would save him for Newcastle , has a great record against them and obviously MP realises that YAYA is coming to an end of his career at City and he must ensure he manages the squad to finish 4th most likely the highest we can finish this year if he wants to shop himself in the window for a reasonable Spanish side next season.

Is Sterling fit
Not really. I'm more concerned with making sure the team plays around the 2 most effective players; Aguero and DeBryune. That's the 9 and 10. Everyone else is rotatable. You can go Delph/Dihno or Fernando/Dihno or Yaya/Dihno or whatever mixture of CM combination you want. But don't move the 2 most important pieces. DeBryune-Aguero. That combo up top and centrally is key. Silva or Nasri. Yaya or Delph, Navas or Sterling. All those are interchangeable. Kev- Aguero shouldn't be.
is Sterling fit?

Wasn't really thinking about the financial ramifications. More about getting our name on the honors board. We only need to beat two teams now.

Wigan and Birmingham both won cup competitions and then got relegated. But the chances are they would have got relegated by now anyway but they will always have that silverware.
I hear you. I'd just prefer pep to have every opportunity to bring in the players he wants as we could start a dynasty. Leeds got to a CL semi but didn't qualify the following year and is bet they'd swap those two around right now.

Historically teams tend to struggle after CL games however, as with last season I think we're annoyingly going to finish the season really well (I say annoyingly as we could have done so much better) and I think we'll tear them a new one on Saturday.

A win there will have us looking at Arsenal rather than the rags.

Historically teams tend to struggle after CL games however, as with last season I think we're annoyingly going to finish the season really well (I say annoyingly as we could have done so much better) and I think we'll tear them a new one on Saturday.

A win there will have us looking at Arsenal rather than the rags.

I know what you mean....... but I'd be a tad more annoyed if we finished the season playing like we've done for most of what's gone so far and the rags pinched our CL spot !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.