Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win game. Last chance saloon.
A point is a good result when we have a 4 point cushion. Utd should beat Villa, but whatever happens we will have a lead over them so last chance it is not.

Looking at the fixtures to come and the draining effect of the Champions League I agree the lead could rapidly vanish.

The return to fitness of Kompany, Nasri, De Bruyne and Sterling is perfectly timed. Will allow us to rotate and yet put out a strong side with options on the bench. Maybe not for this game but for the ones to follow.

We should be looking at 3rd.

Need a win here! Am I right in thinking if we finish 4th and dippers win Europa we miss out on champs league if we don't win it ?

Need a win here! Am I right in thinking if we finish 4th and dippers win Europa we miss out on champs league if we don't win it ?

No your wrong. 5 teams would be in champs league. Can't see us winning today. Draw would be decent.

Again can't believe some people want players resting!
We could easily still not make top4 and not win the CL.
Strongest team possible surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.